Technical Features for Minn Kota MK106PC (1 Bank) On-Board Battery Charger
The Minn Kota MK106PC 1-bank on-board charger provides you with charging flexibility
and multiple options to meet all your trolling requirements. It features a waterproof, shock and
vibration-resistant construction, and its automatic temperature compensation
delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme conditions avoiding overcharging.
The charger is engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your
battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge.
Enhanced status codes display charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full
charge. Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete.
Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment.
Product # 1831060
- On-board Battery Charger
- 6 Amps Total Output
- Convenient On-board Mounting
- Digitally-Controlled Microprocessor Design
Protects Your Batteries so you can stay on the Water Longer
- Enhanced Status Codes
(Charge Stage, Maintenance Mode Status, Error Notification & Full Charge)
- Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity & Ignition Protection
- Saltwater Tested & Fully Corrosion Resistant
- Waterproof, Shock & Vibration-resistant Aluminum Construction
- For use w/ 12V system w/ 12V/6-cell Batteries That Are Flooded/Wet Cell, Maintenance Free or
Starved Electrolyte (AGM) only (24-105 amp hour rating)
- FCC Compliant
- UL Listed to Marine Standard 1236
The Minn Kota MK106PC has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Minn Kota MK106PC with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. The Minn Kota MK106PC is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Minn Kota MK106PC (1 Bank) On-Board Battery Charger