Technical Features for Minn Kota MK 210P (2 Bank)
The Minn Kota 1822110 MK 210P portable charger provides you with ease and flexibility that you need to meet all your trolling requirements. It features LED display that indicates power-on, charging, full charge and check connection status. The short circuit and reverse polarity protection prevent chargers from operating if improperly connected to the battery.
Get power to go, with this portable charger. Avoid overcharging or undercharging (which can damage the useful life of your battery and, over time, shorten battery life by as much as 30%) with the precise multi-stage charging capabilities of our portable chargers. They let you take the power to your boat and stay on the water longer.
MK 210P Features:
Product # 1822110
- Portable Charger
- 10 Amps Total Output
- Fully Automatic 3-Stage Charging
(Bulk, Absorption & Maintenance)
- Short Circuit & Reverse Polarity
- Recovery Time: 10-12 hours
- Size: 7" L x 9" W x 7-¾" H
- For use w/ 12V / 6-cell Batteries (20-105 amp hour rating) that are Flooded/Wet Cell, Maintenance Free or Starved Electrolyte (AGM) ONLY
- FCC Compliant
- UL Listed to Marine Standard 1236
The Minn Kota 1822110 has many exciting features for users of all types. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Digital Battery Meter, and Trolling Motor Power Center for the Minn Kota 1822110. The Minn Kota 1822110 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Minn Kota MK 210P (2 Bank)