Technical Features for Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT w/ FREE MK-210D Charger
Product # 1358734
The Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 is trolling motor with bluetooth. PowerDrive has been redesigned with updated technology, and remodeled to handle the workload that goesalong with it, giving Stronger Mount and Bigger Brains in a sleeker package. The PowerDrive 70 features Bluetooth Communication which allows new i-Pilot to pair with smartphone, allowing for easy software updates and quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock, high speed bypass, and Advanced AutoPilot.
The PowerDrive Deploy-Assist lever lets you get in and out of the water without breaking a sweat. And when it's time to move, it stows easily and securely. Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the newly redesigned, robust foot pedal. Includes 18 feet cord.
It comes along a Free Minn Kota 210D 2-bank on-board charger provides you with charging flexibility and multiple options to meet all your trolling requirements. It features a waterproof, shock and vibration-resistant construction, and its Automatic Temperature Compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme conditions avoiding overcharging. This charger makes use of on-board mounting that eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers.
Our digital on-board chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. Enhanced status codes display charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge. Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment.
PowerDrive 70 BT Features:
- Trolling Motor
- Maximum Thrust: 70 Lbs
- 24 Volts
- Shaft Length: 54"
- Redesigned Foot Pedal
- Deploy-Assist Lever
- Sets the Boat In Motion Quickly
- Digital Maximizer™
- Controls & Optimizes Power To Extend Battery Life
- Redesigned Mount & Aesthetics
- Sets The Boat In Motion Quickly
- Stronger Mount & Bigger Brains In A Sleeker Package
- Push-To-Test Battery Meter
- Indestructible Composite Shaft
- Weedless Wedge™ 2
- Swept-Back & Flared Blades To "Wedge" Weeds Away
- Cool, Quiet Power
MK 210D Features:
- On-Board Battery Charger
- 10 Amps Total Output
- Convenient On-board Mounting
- Digitally-Controlled Microprocessor Design
Protects Your Batteries So You Can Stay On The Water Longer
- Enhanced Status Codes
(Charge Stage, Maintenance Mode Status, Error Notification & Full Charge)
- Up To 2X Faster Charging In High Temperatures
- Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity & Ignition Protection
- Saltwater Tested & Fully Corrosion Resistant
- Waterproof, Shock & Vibration-resistant Aluminum Construction
- Recovery Time: 10-12 hours
- Size: 11-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W x 4" H
- For Use w/ 12,24,36,48V System w/ 12V/6-cell Batteries That Are Flooded/Wet Cell, Maintenance Free Or Starved Electrolyte (AGM) only (24-105 Amp Hour Rating)
- FCC Compliant
- UL Listed To Marine Standard 1236
- 1x Pre-Wired On-Board Marine Battery Charger
- 2x 6' Fused Output Cable
- 1x 6' AC Power Cord
- Installation Instructions
- Owners Manual
The Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT with Free MK-210D has many exciting features for users of all types. You can extend the lifetime of your Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT with Free MK-210D with the purchase of a FactoryOutletStore Extended Warranty. See the Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT with Free MK-210D gallery images above for more product views. FactoryOutletStore stocks a full line of accessories like Battery Connector, Digital Battery Meter, and PowerDrive Quick Release Bracket for the Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT with Free MK-210D. The Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT with Free MK-210D is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Minn Kota PowerDrive 70 BT w/ FREE MK-210D Charger